Thursday, August 16, 2012

Change your thinking, Change Your Result


One of the biggest problems you will face in business is not the amount of traffic you get, but it is as you think. How did I call up 3000 and not give up? I had a mentality that no one else had. To this day I do things online that people say will not work.

I say it is not possible.

This only convinces me I need to do it.

Outhink your competitor and will last longer, too! :)

I remember when I first started my home based business. Convinced that I could do this online without phone calls, and that I would prove everyone wrong was one of my goals. Ha! I built a huge business and I'm still building great companies online, but the reality is this: no report, no company in the long term.

A friend of mine has built an online business with very little telephone contact, but the problem is its attrition stank! He had lost people every month for huge amounts. Me, I lose about 1-3 month, 1-3 over and join the salary never goes down. Neat thing is that once you establish your name online, you'll get free leads for life.

Currently I get 5-10 people who apply to work at home every week, direct to my lead capture.

I do not advertise, do not do marketing for home business.

This is the overflow from my last 2 years of work. Earns me a nice bonus because most start Enroller (seemed to me, remember, no convincing, no sales). This adds to my residual income and take care of all the friction. Beautiful.

So how on earth do you adjust the incoming traffic?

When I was building an active for 2 years, every day I did something to build my online traffic. Not a lot of things, do not quote me a ton of times and then, waiting to take you in trouble. I just did a promotion day. Post to your blog, forum post, submit an article, a post in a search engine, edit my list, do one thing a day.

Some people say that is not enough. Over 365 days a year, multiplied by 2 years-you check it out.

Type in my name: Sandi Krakowski in any search engine and tell me the facts, not opinions of someone. There are over 15 pages of my content. I rest my case.

What should you write? Writing for the business. Write what it means to build, what you are hating on the building, what works, what does not. The people who go to some of the good things that you are using. Be honest, be in a vertical position, to be real. Forget sales, forget the pace hard, forget the shit. (Sorry, I'm just me in this e-mail list, if it bothers you that I'm sure you can find another list.) Actually, a lot of marketing is crap. Just a bunch of regurgitation that someone else has said.

From me find what I did, as I did and how I applied this to three new markets. I do the same thing for my marketing pages http://www.arealchangemarketing.com This was just built in June 2007. Not as much exposure yet, but I have not spent a dime and get leads 3-5 per day!

What are you marketing?

Who is the target of your marketing?

Post once a day for that audience, not an adventure in the random lottery type of marketing air.

I built a business with the best of the best online and offline marketing. I did a thing online for days, I talked to real people who have real lives and real problems of money.

Real people who need a real person call them, some can not in person sales package that was just dreaming Mastercard and Visa.

Take a genuine interest in the other person's phone and e-mail. Look what happens to your paycheck.

Up to late! Market for real and make a change!

(C) Sandi Krakowski, 3000 Dials for success. This is a clip from my eBook "3000 Dials for success." If you are going to forward this or use this, please keep all content and links as they are in the original article .......

No comments:

Post a Comment