Friday, August 31, 2012

Network Marketing - Amazing E-Mail Marketing Secrets Part 4


Here's an example of how you can connect with customers via e-mail marketing. Its all about "my story" marketing. Let people and show people what you're everything.

Name Fix "Subject" First "E 'a boy!"

I do not know if you know but I'm Irish and my wife is Spanish. We are currently living in Ireland.

However the custom here in Ireland has never know the sex of the baby before birth, but in Spain, is completely different. Monica my wife is 4 months pregnant and insisted on the tests last week to discover the sex of the child.

It 's a boy!

I'm happy, but she is checked (just kidding ....... You really do not matter as long as it's healthy)

I'll be proud as punch when he was born

Talk to u soon

Jack Foley "

And you know what, I had more answers from this e-mail to others. Allowing people to see who you are and who will join you in your vocation.

Relationships with Your Leads Will You make or break open and show Yourself You know who you are!

Ok, so how do you get this powerful e-mail machine operation.

There are 3 steps to ensure your e-mail campaigns fire on all cylinders Building this relationship with your lists requires:

1. Consistency

2. Frequency

3. Creative content to show your subscribers Who You Really Are

Try it, you'll be amazed with the results, as you get people putting their trust in you and will contact you at all hours .......

No comments:

Post a Comment