Friday, August 10, 2012

Disquisitions of First Grade


Disquisitions of the first degree I feel the desire to transmute your presence empty Shake your individual penalties which overwhelm me and then sleep on your chest for life or at least until you wake up feeling the weight of my love and choose something different for you or for us the days are exhausted our remaining time becomes an enemy sedate We believe that it does not matter when you turn off the power and is not intended Incomparable love when no future when promises are woven to achieve and shuffled it even refers to names of beings who then passed from boys to men like beautiful flowers in our garden in that where one strives to live by yourself and they also love the flavor has another year old has not exorbitant power of love is nourished give love to suck every hour decanted know the experience of life is drained of illusions that anything they

Acuna defeated and no injuries accumulated false dreams with vivid magical experiences with friends who know and understand and then by the family that respects and loves of your life I'm leaving without looking sideways without turning his face to keep me going I observe away by one of those rocky roads hoping to scare you and leave me Yesterday we wrote our own novel now try to read, and not mine, Samuel Akinin Disquisitiones any other first degree I feel the desire to transmute your presence the vacuum with penalties Shake yourself overwhelm me and then sleep on your chest for life or at least until you feel the weight awaken my love and decide something different for you or for us the days are exhausted we are the Time becomes the enemy sedate We believe that it does not matter as long as you turn off the power and is not intended Incomparable love when no future when it promises to achieve weave and shuffle it even refers to the names of beings who then passed from boys to men as beautiful In our garden flowers that where one strives to live by yourself and they also love the taste year old has another energy has not exorbitant for wanting to aspire to be nurtured with love for every hour you know decanted with experience of life is drained of all illusions are no injuries Acuna defeated and false dreams with accumulated magical experiences lived with friends who know and understand and then by the family that respects and loves of your life I'm leaving without squinting without turning his face so that I observe I'm going away for one of those rocky roads hoping to scare you and leave me Yesterday we wrote our own novel now try to read, and not mine, Samuel Akinin any other

No comments:

Post a Comment