Saturday, August 11, 2012

The most secretive developers Article Submitter Do not Want You to Know


Submitting articles to article directories other is a daunting task. For someone who presents articles frequently, you probably will tell you how you end up spending about an hour to submit their articles to 10 article sites only.

Imagine spending an hour writing an article, and then spend the next hour the submission of articles. Do you want to do it again? Probably not!

To save effort and money, most marketers have turned to the use of software to automate submission of articles on their findings article.

But to tell the truth. Avoid these presenters article really submit articles to article directories automatically? Let's find out ...

3 weeks ago, I purchased one of the best presenters articles available on the online market. This software promises to automatically submit articles to sites such as EzineArticles.com and ArticleDashBoard.com

I spent an hour writing an article for submission. And the next half an hour to figure out how to use the submitter.Finally, I had the article submission service, fully configured, ready to submit my articles. But when I clicked the button "Start" ...

The program hung right at the first article submission. He could not submit to EzineArticles.com. I probably stared at the computer for 10 seconds until finally the annoying error popped up. The article submission is not able to function automatically. And guess what?

The article submitter suggested for me to submit my article manually - meaning I had to press the "Submit" to each article site.

WHAT?

If I wanted to send my articles to sites automatically, I would have bothered to purchase the article submitter software in the first place? So what is the purpose of acquiring an automated article submitter if I still had to press the "Send" button for each site the article?

Stubborn to accept the fact, I bought another new presenter article only to discover that their remarks automatic article has not worked as well. But again, I refused to give up. I bought almost every single article submission software available out there. Then, I realized something ...

Most of the presenters or hang or need to press the "Send" when it comes to article submissions. Most of them do not allow completely automated article submissions.

And that was when I finally decided to put my programming experience to great use. That would have developed the best article submitter software that automates real article submissions. Software that does not require additional efforts by the users .......

No comments:

Post a Comment