Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Pc can not stand


A few days ago when I came home after work, made myself a coffee and some delicious chocolate chip cookies, and went to the room on the computer. Although he was too tired to continue with my second job, just that it was at home. The truth is that today I worked a lot, I thought to myself, but hey, my promises are promises, was delivered within two weeks.

Open the Excel and started with my homework. I made a box and was placing the corresponding formulas. Formula conditional mean function, sums, VAT. As I indicated slogans. After an hour, I turned off the PC, losing all my work. I am impatient. Why do I have to happen to me?, Said angrily.

Switch on again, trying to open Excel, I showed the hourglass symbol for three minutes and was starting to annoy me a bit. I decided to lie down for a while, figuring that after the computer work better. But my job thinking I could not rest even a few minutes.

I immediately got up and went to sit at the computer to try to continue my work. When you open Excel again appeared that blessed symbol instead of the mouse. I was already feeling that somehow my computer was starting to work quite slow.

This same thing happened for a few days, so I decided to contact a service technician, who asked me to take him to his office computer and see. I took it and waited impatiently for the result, but also started to do the work in the house of a friend, and should deliver soon.

After a week I got a call the technician with the news that really the computer is extremely slow, and I have as twenty-eight around on my computer virus. Well, well ... could not believe it! Not only had a computer running very slow but now virus, my mother! I got nervous and angry.

He did not know who to kill first, if the computer is invisible to me because my computer viruses, or the technician who gave me the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment