Monday, July 30, 2012

Photo Of The Day: 22/05/2011 "The Magop Of Oz, Years Later"




Well, if friends, after the delight of millions of children in cinemas and on television screens, see where I'm done. Doing a bit of history, I will go back to when I met Dorothy in the middle of a road and she helped me to oil my rusty articulacions that I had been lying in the same position for years. I was a rugged woodcutter, bewitched by a witch cruel, I became tin. When we got to the Wonderful Wizard of Oz, my only desire was to return to take heart, sensitivity. Then Dorothy got back to Kansas with his family and everyone had to move on. I wandered by the studios for years. Participated in an episode of Futurama, I signed him for a Japanese adaptation of our history. Then came Wicked, Tin Man, Phineas and Ferb ... Exhausted after so many interpretations of myself and longing for the affection of Dorothy, Toto, the Scarecrow and the Lion, decided to donate my body to art. Using my face, made a large sculpture in the Olympic area of ​​Barcelona, ​​and I am exposed to satisfy the curiosity and concern photographic tourists. Occasionally, I have to endure a curious cat, then the grace and looked out one of my eyes ...

are the risks of living outdoors. PS: In case anyone had not noticed, today's story, any resemblance to reality, the origin of the sculpture of the Olympic area of ​​Barcelona, ​​is purely coincidental.

Photo: Edurne Iza

You can find more articles of this series in http://fotoblogedurneiza.blogspot.com

We invite you to visit www.edurneiza.com

Text: Iza Otamendi Onintza

You can download this picture freely. The only restriction is for sale and / or profitable use of it. Do not forget that all work belongs to its author, make good use of it.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment